Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All alone

Well I installed a counting thing to see if anyone ever reads this thing. and the answer is no, as expected. But it's not like I have anything interesting to say, so that's okay.
Eventually I might tell people about this blog...probably when I go to Kenya and can't just talk to anyone whenever I please.

I'm currently trying to think of a better name and subheading and sub-blurb for this blog.

I'm also currently not studying. Again.

I am, however, sitting in a "quiet study room" on campus, in which many people are not being quiet. rude. I have actually resorted to listening to my (dying, in the battery sense) ipod, which I never, ever do while actually trying to be productive. maybe that's why my brain feels so full right now?

I'm also hoping the Yankees win game 6 tonight, so they can win the world series. (ooh, they just scored 2 points!)

More to come, next time I feel like procrastinating.




No comments: